We recently wrote to you outlining our actions to help keep you safe when working out. If you missed this, please take a read here.
We wanted to share with you our gym re-opening hours and ask for your help when in the club to ensure we remain COVID- secure.
INITIAL OPENING HOURS
To start with, we will open with reduced opening hours. This allows our staff to arrive safely. As TFL modify their operating schedules and the gym gets busier, we will look to increase these hours and notify you accordingly.
Monday – Thursday 07:00-21:00
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
1. Entry to the club requires you to book in. Members will be asked to book their gym and class visit in via the members app. Sadly, without a booking, you will be denied entry.
2. Initially, bookings (both gym & classes) will be restricted to one hour. We therefore ask members at 55 minutes to be finishig their session and exiting the club.
3. Please arrive ready for your workout. Whilst the changing rooms and showers will be in use, they will be open for restricted numbers. So, if you can, please change and shower at home.
4. Where you can, please bring your own yoga/pilates/gym mats.
5. Please bring your own water bottle. You can refill at the club, but drinking from the tap is not permitted.
6. Please wash or sanitise your hands on entry and after using equipment.
7. Work with us to maintain social distance; if someone is using equipment next to you; be mindful and keep at 2m apart.
8. Pllase try not share equipment when working out.
9. Following WHO guidelines, we recommend face coverings not to be used whilst working out as this can restrict your breathing.
8. Lastly, if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask you to STAY at home.
With days left to reopening, we cannot wait to see you!
The Team at The Fitness Mosaic