Following our gym reopening email on Friday, we wanted to provide some information regarding our plans to keep you safe.
We have detailed below a number of actions that we have delivered to ensure your safety when you return. These actions/ requests have been produced following the UK Active and Government guidelines for the safe reopening of indoor leisure venues.
What we have done
1. We have reduced gym and studio capacities to allow for social distancing. Further details will be available on this soon.
2. We have installed a new air filtration system in the gym which actively kills airborne viruses. These are already in place in the studio.
3. The air conditioning has been fully serviced and cleaned in preparation for re-opening.
4. We have purchased a disinfecting, eco-friendly “fogger” which will be used daily in both the studio and gym areas. This is in addition to our daily and nightly contract cleaning.
5. We have increased the number of hand sanitising stations and added many more towel dispensing units to allow you to wipe equipment down both pre & post use.
6. We have increased the frequency of cleaning in “high touch point” areas.
7. We have created a simple one way system when within the building which will reduce social interaction with others.
8. We have purchased and will be conducting temperature checks on all team members to ensure we reduce the risk of potential staff-member transmission.
9. We have purchased extensive PPE for all of The Fitness Mosaic team.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to the club,
The Fitness Mosiac Team