The Fitness Mosaic Rules
It is great to unwind by engaging in exercise at The Fitness Mosaic. Being mindful about others and the environment is also important in order to make that experience a positive one for all.
Please take a moment to read our gym etiquette/code of conduct. We would appreciate all members to follow these rules in order to keep The Fitness Mosaic a great space for all.
1. In order to maintain a hygienic environment, please use the paper towels and spray provided to wipe the equipment and mats after use.
2. In accordance with your induction, please apply good training techniques and practices when using the equipment.
3. You are responsible for your own physical condition; you must contact a club coach if anytime you feel faint or suffer unusual symptoms which give reason for you to believe that you are not well. You must also tell the team should you have an accident or develop a medical condition likely to affect your training programme. Please help us to help you.
4. Please lower weight back down gently with control as inappropriate use will cause damage to the equipment and possible injury to yourself or others.
5. Please replace any dumbbells and equipment immediately after use for Health & Safety reasons. Equipment must be handled with care; any abuse will result in termination of membership.
6. Please report any irregularity immediately to a member of staff. Do not attempt to rectify any irregularities yourself under any circumstances.
7. With the exception of bottled drinks, no food is permitted on the gym floor and studios.
8. Please wear appropriate footwear (trainers) and clothing (no jeans) at all times when working out.
9. All loose jewellery should be removed before exercising.
10. Members and guests may not display actions that The Fitness Mosaic staff deem unsportsmanlike or rude, or misuse,
move or alter any portion of the fitness club environment or property.
11. Please refrain of the use of mobile phones on the gym floor and studios.
12. Please use lockers available and refrain from taking personal contents, bags, coats into the gym floor and studios.